2014 New Release V86 Ford VCM2 Diagnostic Tool with Wifi for LandRover & Jaguar 2 in 1, is designed as a replacement pass-through vehicle communications device that can be used for the majority of the JLR SDD diagnostic applications, it provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
(Yes) - Vehicle Line Fully Supported
(Yes*) -Vehicle line fully supported apart from viewing Data logger signals from both ECM and TCM
modules simultaneously on 2006MY variants
(No) - Vehicle Line Not supported
VCM2 Diagnostic Tool Functions:
1. Program New Keys
2. DPF Regeneration
3. Brake Bleeding
4. Injector Coding
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
11. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
12. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
13. The VCM2 for Land Rover connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (diagnostic) connector and then to a laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD.
14. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with the JLR SDD diagnostic tool.
15. The device is designed as a replacement pass-through vehicle communications device that can be used for the majority of the JLR SDD diagnostic applications.
16. Only SCP communications are not possible with this device.
17. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
How Does the VCM2 Diagnostic Tool Operate in J2534 Mode?
1. Please read the user manual firstly before using, install the software after watching the video or user manual in the DVD
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the J2534 device and the other end to the SDD laptop.
4. The red vehicle power (PWR) LED will illuminate to show that the device is powered.
5. During communication with the vehicle the status (STS) LED will flash green.
6. The device interacts with the SDD diagnostic tool in the same way as the existing VCM.
2pcs x CD
1pc x OBD2 Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x VCM2 interface
1pc x V86 Ford VCM2 Diagnostic Tool Main Unit