Renault CAN Clip
Renault CAN Clip Diagnostic Interface is designed to diagnose Renault cars models including automatically test all Renault models' computers,reporgramming,airbag test and other functions. and it supports multiple languages.
Category: Renault 4S workshop Diagnostic Tool
Compatible Vehicles: All Renault cars
Latest version: V120
Renault CAN Clip Revision History:
Renault clip v120 - 2012-7
Renault clip v119 - 2012-5
Renault clip v117 - 2012-3
Renault clip v116 - 2012-2
Renault clip v115 - 2012-1
Renault clip v114 - 2011-12
Renault clip v112 - 2011-9
(Update by software)
English German Brazil Denish Spanish Finnish French Italian Norwegian Dutch Portuguese Romania Swedish.
Renault CAN Clip Function
1. See all the information relating to the vehicle
2. Computer test
3. Automatic test of all computers
5. Airbag test
6. Ccantool (OBD tests)
7. Base Doc (access to Technical Notes)
8. Physical measurements
CAN Clip Interface
2 cables for CAN Clip <-> Car connection
1 cable for CAN Clip <-> PC connection
1 software CD (CLIP V109, can be installed on ANY PC)
It's very simple to diagnose a vehicle using Renault CAN Clip Diagnostic Interface: just select the vehicle make, enter the V.I.N. and press ENTER.
Before installing please do the following steps:
1. Uninstall previous version of Renault CAN-Clip if you have
2. IF your 1st installation: Run Crack.reg
After installation finish & you will reboot, you will get SPX Registration....
To avoid PERMANENTLY this, do the following steps:
1. Alt+Ctrl+Del (Kill process RSRWin.exe)
2. Delete RSRWin.exe (in C:Windows)
3. Use Regedit (and Delete "ALL" values with name RSRWin)
4. Reboot your machine!!!
5. NO MORE flash for SPX Registration...
Before your 1st Running with the program make those steps:
You NEED to have 1 Renault Car (and ALWAYS Renault clip running-working)
when you have Renault Car!!!
1. Connect your Clip Sonde Can Interface 1st in your Car (OBD Slot)
2. Turn Ignition ON (NOT Engine running)
3. Connect your Clip Sonde Can Interface via USB cable with your computer
4. Start to installing ALL the Drivers (that they will be appearing) and
you can find those in: C:WINDOWSsystem32drivers or from this DVD
in the folder "CAN-Clip Drivers".
5. You must INSTALL 4 Drivers (4 TIMES the same thing)
After you finish, you can RUN now finally your CAN-Clip S
Support Site: Renault Clip
Renault CAN Clip Software Download
Renault CAN Clip User Manual
Renault dialogys - repair manuals and parts catalogs for all models of Renault
keyword: Renault CAN Clip, renault diagnostic software, renault can clip diagnostic interface